*prolonged sigh* i shouldve posted that when more people were online
How people watch Disney movies.
- Under 12 years old : aw Princesses.
- Art students : THOSE FUCKERS, HOW DO THEY DO THIS ANIMATION ? LOOK AT THAT MOVE DAMMIT, THOSE BACKGROUNDS, ugh i'm done.
- Acting divas : i wonder if i can face character her in Disneyland, -imitates the character- yup, i can !
- Singing trainees : Woah that chick can sing ............. THAT WAS A VERY GOOD HIGH NOTE.
- DreamWorks fans : How To Train Your Dragon is still better.
- Romantics : -sobs- omg this is ..... no ... -sobs- ..... i can't ...
- Animation students : That's Glen Keane's .. yup definitely, oh and look at Andreas Deja animating characters that aren't villains.
- Parents : What a good cartoon.
- Disney bloggers : THAT is the part i'm gonna gif first.
- Disney fans : HIDDEN MICKEY.
- Disney fanatics : talk, and i'll slit your throat, i've been waiting of this for 18 months and 24 days.
- Soundtrack Addicts: IT'S ALAN MENKEN. YOU CAN TELL. IT PARALLELS LITTLE MERMAID AND TANGLED IN THAT ONE CHORD. THAT ONE RIGHT THERE. SO MENKEN.
- Creative Writers: That line. That line. Right there. you never forget that line. That was the best written line. Never forget.
- Walt Disney: hello friends i am dead
“When a word spelled backward (such as ‘pots’), creates another word (‘stop’) it’s called a semordnilap, which is ‘palindrome’ backward.”
These are indeed delightfully mind blowing!
It’s funny how movie producers will say “no one wants to see a movie exactly like the book so we have to change it to make it interesting for them” when you would never catch a book fan saying ” that movie was too much like the book, I hated it”
“If a writer doesn’t enjoy words for their own sake how can the reader enjoy them?”
—Alasdair Gray, Lanark. (via ablogwithaview)
Do you ever just see the first sentence of a text message and just think “oh fuck no I do not have time for this shit”
Caffe Nero yesterday :) #cake #cakeforeveryone (at Edinburgh Caffé Nero)
Imagine stabbing someone with this knife.
It would instantly cauterize the would, so the person wouldn’t bleed, so it’s not very useful.
if you want information it is
and above, in order, we see a gryffindor, a ravenclaw, and a slytherin
why would you stab a PERSON when you can have TOAST?
There’s the hufflepuff